Aug 2, 2007

year six

I am so privileged to be this family's photographers. I first met E when she was 1. Then again at 2. Then at 3 as baby sister A was ready to make her arrival. Then there was year 4 and 1, 5 and 2 and now this year these sisters just celebrated their 6th and 3rd birthdays. E is such a young lady and has a wonderful imagination. A is totally into her own little world. They are both free spirits and each time I visit with this family, I have a great time. Mom has been wise enough to include her parents in the past and this year dad's parents were able to join us. And visiting their beautiful home just made my day. Almost every room you walked into showcased their appreciation for photographs and most of them just happened to be taken by me, so that was a double treat. Actually, their home inspired me to see how others
display their portraits so I think we will have some show and tell time from all of you. I will get it started and we'll go from there. Look for that post next week.

In the meantime, I haven't even had a chance to look at all the photographs from their session but while the files were downloading I opened up these first few images and am in love. Even with the heat, it was an enjoyable session and really captures who the girls are at this stage in their lives. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.




No comments: