Aug 19, 2007

loving my new living room/shooting space

Have you noticed a similar look to portraits I've been posting on the blog? I am remodeling my living room to be a viewing/shooting space. The walls are painted a pale blue which photograhs like a very light grey. I bought some simple chairs with clean lines and I'm really happy with the results ... with one exception. Carpeting just doesn't work for the clean, simple look I'm going for. So, I lay down some wood flooring for my shots but it is a hassle. If you know of a good flooring person who would consider bartering services, please send me their information. I would like to replace the carpeting in the living room and dining room with wood flooring. Then I could shoot to my heart's content without the inconvenience. So, here's a few recent portraits of my two in my new space.



No comments: