Aug 14, 2007

back to school

So, I'm heading back into the classroom. Teaching photography, that is. If you didn't already know this, I taught junior high math for seven years so there isn't much that can scare me in the classroom. I decided to put that teaching degree back to use and combined it with my passion for and knowledge of photography and, voila, Fabulous Family Photographs was born. I ran a few classes last year and based on the positive feedback, I have expanded the both the class and my districts. So, this fall I will be teaching the a series of photography classes and a craft night in both the Rochester and Lake Orion School districts. I'd love to see some familiar faces. Grab a friend and register for classes. I have the dates on my calendar and when you register, you'll get the times and locations. Please note the the Lake Orion dates have been changed from what is listed in their brochure. Confirm the correct dates as noted on my calendar. And because I'll be asking my students to get in front of the lens in the Portrait Workshop, I went first. I don't know how all of you do this?!? It is much easier being behind the camera than in front.

No comments: