Jul 22, 2008

completely random

Okay, so these have absolutely nothing to do with photography.

A fun little video that just makes me giggle. How fun is Dancing Matt? Simple things truly bring people together. From Matt's site:

A few months into his trip, a travel buddy gave Matt an idea. They were standing around taking pictures in Hanoi, and his friend said "Hey, why don't you stand over there and do that dance. I'll record it." He was referring to a particular dance Matt does. It's actually the only dance Matt does. He does it badly. Anyway, this turned out to be a very good idea.


I love how, even once bunches of people join in, you can still see Matt with his distinctive moves. It's kinda like a Where's Waldo?




And check out this cool site. Wordle lets you make 'word clouds.' Not quite sure what the point is, but it's cool. I could see doing this with your wedding vows, your high school graduation speech, the first story your child wrote, etc. This is when I put in the last few posts from my blog. You'll need to click on it to see it larger.

No comments: