Jun 22, 2008

on track

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Claudia
Eliana & Family
Missy
John
Kristen
Joyce
Barry & Sarah
Amy & Family
Jen & Kiersten
Fred
Christian, Michelle & Leo

Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far! You've given $380 and I'm on my way. I just finished my 10 mile training walk so I'm up to a grand total of 53 training miles. I know. That might not sound like much to some of you, but this is coming from a girl who honestly can't remember a time she would have walked 10 miles ON PURPOSE and had been a couch potato until just a few weeks ago. The weather was perfect, 70 degrees and most of the trail we walked is covered so it was just amazing. We started in Lake Orion and ended up in Rochester Hills. Wow. I felt a real sense of accomplishment and I am starting to realize the impact this whole event just might have on me.

Keep the donations coming and I'll keep up the updates. Next time I'll take my camera with me and grab a few snaps to share.

No comments: