Apr 16, 2008

first holy communion

I had the privilege of documenting a special time in the lives of these girls and their families ... their First Holy Communion.

It was great to see O. I have photographer her family in the past and also did communion portraits for her two older siblings. I can't believe how grown up she looks here. I still picture O with pigtails!





She brought along her cousin MC and it was great to meet her, too. She looked beautiful in her dress and tiara. Her personality just lit up her portraits.





And we can't forget S. She is one of MC's best friends and I photographed
S's older sister for her communion portraits, too. Her dark hair was lovely against her white dress and she has the sweetest smile.





A big thank you to all of these families for trusting me to document this day. I really enjoy working with older children and on this day, I was able to get a glimpse of the young women they will become. Always a treat!

No comments: