Apr 3, 2008

finally feeling like spring

So, this post has nothing to do with the photos to follow, but just a general rambling about how happy I was to see sunshine this week. Are we actually heading into spring? I got a new spring coat and wore it this week, even when I was freezing, because when I thought about it I realized I had been wearing my same winter coat for almost six months and I needed a change! So, come on spring. Stay sunny and warm for Saturday when I have my first outdoor sessions for 2008. I'll be sure to post those sneak peeks next week. And, I'm firming up a date and details for my first Gallery R session this year. What's Gallery R, you ask? Stay tuned to the blog and find out.













4 comments:

Ruth said...

Hopefully it won't be long until that new spring coat will be all you need outside! I love the picture of the thaw here... very nice!

And again, happy 8th birthday, Andrew! (I can't believe how quickly our kids grow up! Weren't they just toddlers a short time ago?!? LOL)

Rebecca said...

Ruth, I saw all that mist steaming up off the melting snow and tried to capture it. I'm glad you liked it.

Cindy said...

I love this idea - I have a point and shot that I only take the cheesy pics of kids with - but what a great way to challenge your self with the ease of the smaller camera and just create great composition / story telling.

Cindy

Rebecca said...

Cindy,

I know. It forces me to look at my image in a different way, knowing the limitations of my camera. But I am enjoying the process. Rebecca