Feb 29, 2008

happy leap day

Since, we only get to celebrate leap day every four years I thought it deserved a little something special. I am offering a LEAP DAY promotion. Twenty five percent off on a select collection of panel bracelets.

Jet Black Beads only 3 available ... $45 each ... a $60 value
Four miniature picture frames with braided design. Jet black beads and braided bar spacers link the frames. 7" stretch (but I think it runs a bit bigger ... more like a 7.5")


Pearl Beads only 2 available ... $45 each ... a $60 value
Four miniature picture frames with a shiny silver finish and a floral corner design. Each frame has sparkling clear crystals in each corner. Pearlized beads link the frames. 7" stretch NOTE: the spacer beads look gold here but in reality are silver-tone finish.


Square Frame only 1 available ... $45 each ... a $60 value
Stretch bracelet with 6 square frames, heart accents. 7" stretch


I Believe only 2 available ... $37.50 each ... a $50 value
Beautiful crosses to wear and share. Four strand stretch bracelet has one reversible photo charm. 7" stretch


I can use photographic prints or your digital files (Note: professonal photographs require a release. ) Recently had a session with me? Then I have your portraits on file already. I will convert all pictures to black and white, laminate and assemble the bracelet. $5 shipping or you can arrange to pick up the bracelet from my home studio. 6% Michigan sales tax added to all orders, when applicable. These are on a first come, first serve basis. When they are gone, they're gone. If you would like to order, please email me the following:

name
style and quantity
submission choice: mail in photos or email digital files
shipping address
phone number
email
payment choice: Visa, Mastercard, Check or cash


I will be out of the office after 3:30 PM on Leap Day but I will respond to all emails by Monday. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: