Oct 5, 2007

& Design

So, what's with the Photography & Design, anyway. Well, if you didn't already know it, I really enjoy designing custom work for my clients. This could be as simple as a two story storyboard or as complex as a multi-image collage designs. I have also been known to design a few birth announcements and cards, too. Plus, I welcome the opportunity to help you figure out how to display your favorite portraits. So, what have I been designing lately? Here's a few samples and how you can see how I easily spend too much time on the computer. But it's so fun!

My dad's Father's Day gift. It brought tears to both of our eyes when he read it. But in a good way ... And see that photo of my dad with a camera? (You might need to click on it to view it larger) Well, now you know where I get it from.




Invitation to my son's baseball games... Now he's asked me to do the same for his football games.


Thank you notes for my daughter's teachers...






Simple storyboards...




Custom collage designs ...









and we can't forget birth announcements ...



No comments: