Sep 14, 2007

just so you know

Hello. With the kids back in school I've had to adjust my office hours. Office hours are Monday through Thursday from 12:30 - 3:30. What does this mean? This means if you'd like to actually talk to me on the phone, it is best to call during those hours. I still may not be able to get to the phone as I could be with a client, but I will do my best to answer and return all calls during those times.

And to inspire me to get myself organized, here is a photo of my custom desk/work area. In other words, the piece of wood my husband stained and added pipes, too. In all honesty, he did quite a lot of work - designing, measuring, routing, staining, gluing, assembling, etc - and I truly appreciate it. The higher desk is just the right height to stand at and package orders. He really thought of everything. I think it looked this clean for about 2.3 seconds. I actually don't even remember it looking like this and it depressed me a bit when I pulled up this photo. At this point, I can't even see the top of it and no, I am not going to post a "now" photo of my office. It might make some of you question how I get anything accomplished. But, you know I do. Have a great weekend.



No comments: