Jul 12, 2007

I'm back .. sort of .. not really

Okay, so my vacation was great but I had a major computer crash just before it started. I had to send my PC in and get a new hard drive installed. Fortunately, I did back up ALL of my photographs (personal and clients) and they were able to get most of the information off of my hard drive before installing the new one. Only problem ... they could not retrieve my Outlook information. So, yeah, I have lost all of my email addresses. I am feeling so unable to contact anyone! So, if you are reading this, would you please, please, please send me an email so that I can add you back into my address book? And if you know of other clients, please check with them to see if they'll do the same.

rsredman@umich.edu

One thing I have realized is, for better or worse, my computer is an extension of me. I totally felt off for the last 13 days not having any access to my programs, my files, etc. It is very weird. So, I will apologize now for taking a bit longer than normal to get back into the swing after my time off but I am having to go back and get things caught up from the last month or so and get aquainted with my new computer. Please hang in there with me and I will have information about August's Signature Session up as soon as I can.

No comments: