Oct 8, 2008

yes I do exist!

So the blog has been unusually silent. There's this little thing called 'life' that keeps getting in the way. So, here's the deal. I'll start with the fact that I was 'tagged' by three bloggers (all local photographers) in the last two days.

Mandy, Amy and Anita

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

1. My bottom teeth don't don't like up. I had a tooth on the bottom that grew in sideways, yes, sideaways. When I had braces in junior high, they pulled that tooth out and shifted everything towards the middle so now my bottom and top teeth don't line up.

2. My favorite color is silver.

3. When no one is home, I'll take the luxury of a long lunch and watch some silly girl show I've Tivod, like Grey's Anatomy or Beverly Hills 90210 or Privileged or America's Next Top Model or What Not to Wear.

4. My husband is truly my best friend and I always look forward to spending time together with him.

5. My office is a complete and utter mess ALL THE TIME.

6. I was in the Vatican City on Easter Sunday in 1996. I had flown to Italy for my sister's wedding and I also spent Good Friday watching the Pope perform the stations of the cross at the Colliseum in Rome.

7. If it wasn't for the last minute, I would never get anything done.

Okay, seven people to tag: Ruth, Bunchy, Jackie, Lisa, Karen, Cindy, Shannan

No comments: