Mar 14, 2008

Calling All 2009 High School Seniors



R2 Seniors by Rebecca Redman Photography is looking for the next big thing…. Class of 2009 Models.

Who: You! If you are currently a Junior who loves to be photographed like a model, is outgoing and willing to promote R2 Seniors to your friends. Don't think you have to look like a runway model to be a R2 Model. I want seniors who are fun, energetic, fashion forward and excited for their senior year … and have lots of friends!

What: You’ll receive a complimentary mini-session this spring and the chance to earn a full senior session next fall. I’ll even throw in a video clip (like the one above) of your images from your mini-session to show off to all of your friends, put on MySpace, FaceBook, or blog. And how about a few images to use on your cell phone, Ipod, or as a screen saver? Cool, I know. You will also get your own featured gallery at R2 Seniors at my site, www.rebeccaredmanphotography.com. Oh, and don't forget the cash bonus for every qualifying senior you refer to R2 Seniors who completes a session with me!

How: Either email me at rsredman@umich.edu, or call me at 248-217-9379 and I will send you an application.

When: Applications must be returned by April 10th. I will review the applications and begin calling for interviews the following week. Interviews will be scheduled in late April/early May and one of your parents must be in attendance. You will need to be available for your mini-session during the last half of May.

Where: Your mini-session will take place at my home studio and/or location of your choice.

Why: Why not?!?

I am currently seeking models in the following schools:

Lake Orion High School
Clarkston High School
Rochester High School
Adams High School
Stoney Creek High School
Oakland Christian High School


but willing to consider a few more area schools.

No comments: