Mar 11, 2008

the blog goes live!

Well, sort of. I've had this idea to take photographs of how I live with photographs in my own home and share them with you for inspiration. Photos of the foyer, the kitchen, living room, bedrooms ... you get the idea. Since my new groovy point and shoot has a video option, I thought I would take this idea to the next level. So, without any further adieux (and yes, I'm a geek and googled that phrase to make sure I spelled it correctly ... what did we do before the internet?!?) , and before I change my mind about posting this and showing my many flaws ...

Roll the tape!



Oh, and the blog is now set up to allow comments, so feel free to comment on this or any other post. I would love to hear from you.

And, please use the yellow box in the upper right hand corner to subscribe to the blog. It's really easy, just takes a few minutes, is free and you'll always be in the loop. Not to mention that you'll be the first to know about current promotions, contests and sneak peeks and my groovy videos.

No comments: