Apr 29, 2010

I'm tired

Going on Day 4 of waking up at 6:10 am. I'm tired. And still trying to figure out what I want to do with this blog.



I do know that I love these two. Last night the boy babysat the girl. We do this every once in a while when Scott and I need some time together. I was so proud of the boy. He went roller blading with his sister. He played catch with his sister. He taught his sister how to bat. He made sure she got in her pajamas and picked out her clothes for the next day. He let her have a popsicle as a treat. Then tucked her into bed with a story. Well, that last part might not be true. I think he tucked her into bed and gave her the option of a story or time on her DS and she chose the DS, but I like to imagine the two of them snuggled in bed reading a story! Then he read on his own for a few minutes, came downstairs and gave Scott and I big hugs and we kissed him goodnight. There was not ONE squabble between the two of them for the entire time. For the entire TWO HOURS!!! I just saw smiles and heard giggles. It was wonderful.

No comments: