Dec 23, 2008

a little bit of Christmas

So I feel like I've been in a blender the last month and the last thing I wanted to do was decorate for Christmas. But, Sarah talked me into pulling out a few decorations and I'm glad she did. She then proceeded to take my camera and document our little bit of holiday cheer. So, from guest photographer, Sarah - age 5 1/2 - here's a glimpse of Christmas at the Redman home.

the garland on the stairs


the snowman on our kitchen table


it's a little too warm in the house for this snowman


our Christmas tree, complete with my favorite angel who flutters her wings


the kids' tree by their room with their own special ornaments, one for each year


the hand-sewn (not by me) nativity scene that's so fun to play with


the stockings were hung by the chimney with care

No comments: