Dec 7, 2007

I'm fresh out

Okay, so I am fresh out of new portraits to be posting. I am done shooting for 2007 and already thinking about new and exciting Signature Sessions for 2008. In the meantime, I've been doing all the talking so here's your chance. I'll be posting these fun Q & A from now through the new year. I actually stole this idea from another photographer friend, but she did give me permission so maybe it's not technically stealing. In any case ... Enjoy!

And now, a word from ... Jennifer and a few portraits from me.



First name & city: Jennifer

How many children, first names and ages:
One daughter, Kiersten, 11-1/2 years old.

What's on the top of your holiday wish list? A gorgeous necklace from Swarovski.

What's on the top of your children's wish lists?
The new iPod.

The gift you are most excited to give: I can’t say in case Kiersten reads this!

What is your favorite family holiday tradition? We decorate our house and tree together and spend an entire evening of it with Christmas tunes playing loud!

What's something you *don't do* during the holidays? Sleep.

Black Friday- are you out before 6 am? No.

Shopping- stores, online or both? Both of course.

One store getting a lot of your business for gifts this holiday season:
Abercrombie & Holister.

Favorite holiday food?
My homemade Bailey’s and cookies I make with Kiersten.

Favorite places to go with your children in the winter months: Skiing.

What was the last book you read to your children? Merlin the Dog (we’re still reading it

What's on your nightstand? A clock radio, lamp, magazines and lip balm.

What are your favorite websites or blogs to visit? One of my fav web sites is Oprah.com.

What are your 3 favorite local restaurants?
PF Changs, Streetside and Bravo.

What is your favorite Salon? Platinum in B’ham

What local groups or causes are you involved with? I support Best Friends, Make a Wish Foundation and The Humane Society.

Any business or fun stuff you want to share?
I’ve got a wonderful, smart, thoughtful and funny daughter that I am sooo’ very proud of. I am a very lucky Mom!!

And last but not least, what do you *love* about Rebecca Redman Photography & Design? (I had to ask!) Kiersten and I both LOVE how much fun we have when Rebecca shoots us, her professionalism and her always positive attitude!







No comments: