May 31, 2007

what's coming down the pipe

I am always in the process of something, aren't I? Lots of things in the works but it always takes me longer to get everything completed.

Yeah, I do senior pictures. I am in the process of launching my new site dedicated just to seniors. If you are, or know, a 2008 graduate, send them my way. I'll put out a big call to action for senior reps once the site is up and running. But here's a sneak peek of the logo with homage to my inner geek (aka: math teacher at heart):



I am getting ready to announce new pricing options for matted and framed portraits. Also pretty excited about a new ready-to-hang option I've only seen online. Once I get a few moments to take some portraits of my own children I will order samples for myself and let you know what I think.

Still working up revamping my living room/studio/presentation room but so far I am loving the sessions in there.

Expanded my one night photography class into a 4 week series and added a fun craft project. I'm currently teaching through Rochester Community Education and hoping to start Lake Orion in the fall.

And much more. Whew. I have got to get back to work.

No comments: