May 16, 2007

I couldn't say it better

I recently received this note from a client. It made my week!
Turning 40 could have been the worst day ever…but when my boys took me to dinner to give me my gift, it turned out to be THE best birthday I have ever had---really. I absolutely love the pictures you took. The ones of A jumping around really capture “him”. I love that you had him take off his shoes!!

I thought I was the only one who could see the light that shines from A's eyes. Yet, you were able to capture it in the pictures you took that Saturday morning. Thank you. Forty never felt so lucky.

Her husband and son said they were going to Home Depot, changed in the car and headed to my place for a Signature Session. They both kept it a secret for a whole month until they had the enlargements and suprised her on her birthday. Way to go.

So, here is that precious boy.



No comments: