Apr 24, 2007

why a blog?

I started posting to the blog because there is always something new or exciting or a great portrait I want to share with all of you and I didn't want to be filling up your inbox with emails. So, I'm blogging. I hope you'll bookmark the blog and check it frequently. My goal is to update it every Tuesday and maybe on Fridays. What can you expect to find on the blog?

YOU! Well, your recent portraits anyway.
NEW PRODUCTS and OFFERINGS. I have a lot of new products in the works and when I am sure they meet my high standards, I will be rolling them out.
CURRENT INFORMATION. Up-to-date information for Signature Sessions, studio hours, vacation closings, class schedules, holiday cut-offs, you name it. If you need to know it, you can find it on the blog.
MUSINGS. My ramblings on photography, my business, and life.
NEAT STUFF. If I find a really cool something (photography related or not), I'll share it here.
& WHATEVER ELSE I FEEL LIKE. It is my blog after all.

I hope you enjoy and please post your comments. I'm looking forward to the ride.

Rebecca

No comments: