Jun 28, 2012

Okay, so here's the deal ...

I have had so many thoughts about what I want to do with this blog.  And I want to do it right.  But I've realized that in trying to determine the "perfect" way to do this blog, I have paralyzed myself from doing anything.  So you know what?  I'm not going to worry about the structure of every sentence.  I'm not going to worry if I have some fabulous photo to go with my post.  I'm not going to worry about the theology behind what I'm trying to say.  I'm just going to say what pops into my mind.  So be warned.  It may not make sense.  It could flat out be off base.  It could be completely uninspiring.  But, I'm going to do it anyone.  With that in mind, this blog is the kind of thoughts that ramble through my head.  I just wonder if they make sense to anyone else at all.

No comments: